New Student Admissions
Thank you for your interest in attending Charlotte Jewish Day School. The link to the application below is the first step in the process for consideration for enrollment. Please make sure you complete all the starred queries on the form.
There is a non-refundable one-time fee of $180 which covers the application and the test interpretation fees. You will be directed to the secure payment page upon completion of the application. To submit the application for enrollment, this fee must be submitted.
There are a few additional steps necessary to complete the application process:
- New Student Admission Checklist click here
- Preschool teacher recommendation form click here
- Confidential School Evaluation form (Grade 1-5) click here
- Schedule educational testing through Southeast Psych or MindSpark Psychological and Educational Solutions. click here
- If entering TK or Kindergarten, schedule a brief in-school assessment by calling the school office at 704-366-4558 or email@example.com
- Request for Student Records click here